So as many of you may, or may not, know, I participate in a weekly table top RPG game know as World Of Darkness!
Due to the amazing success of our little group, the Cardians
(which is like the name we operate under) has decided to open up a second devision located on the east coast (since my main group is located in the west coast).
You will not be playing with me, but we are all technically part of the same large organization. And, if you choose to join, you will meet new and incredibly talented artists and friends who will in turn help you form your own team and build relationships~
The GMs are
Jon (emn1ty), Miryuu, and Del will be running the East Coast's volatile and feudal Cardian crew in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. As if it weren't bad enough that they have to deal with monsters out for their blood, Pennsylvania is right in the epicenter of a 20 year three way civil war between three Cardian crews.So, are you interested in playing?The group will be taking a total of 15 players! But you better hurry fast, because spots are already filling up For any questions on what this is, please refer to the awesome handbook Transimage made. If you're interested, please send in a note to the group! Feel free to add any questions in if they didn't get answered in the handbook!
The East Coast is now completely filled up, but do not fret young ones, don't lose hope on getting to play the game! It just means that you'll be in line to get into the next batch, which there might be more of if East Coast works out!
So if you are interested, do send in a note to the Cardians
group and feel free to ask questions on the page! If you're interested in GMing, send them a note! More GMs means more Cardians!
Once we hit 3 extra GMs the Cardians: Southern Takedown
tagged me so here I go
1. Must post the dank kush here!
2. Each person must share 10 watermelons.
3. Answer 10 rap battles, then invent your own twerk team.
4. Choose some victims and put their severed heads on your mantel.
5. No swag backs.
10 Things About Me
- Look at the booty
- Show me the booty
- Gimme the booty
- I want the booty
- Back UP the booty
- Oh....what a booty
- Shakin' the booty
- I saw the booty
- I want the booty
- One time when i was about 6-years-old my best friend had these really cool pop flavored chapsticks. I'm talking like grape soda, coke, Dr.Pepper, Orange Fanta it was amazing. So anyway I saw them and I NEEDED to have some so I BEGGED my mom to take me to the store one weekend so i could get some and finally after whining enough she did and we went in and I got a cherry coke flavored chapstick and as we are walking out of the store like we are still in the parking lot walking to the car, not even halfway there. I take this thing and twist it all the way up and proceed to eat it because I was a stupid motherfucker who thought that "oh if it tastes good when I put it on my lips, it will taste REALLY GOOD if I eat it"....... my mom got mad.
1. Does looking at a picture of the sun hurt your eyes?
Why would I be looking at a picture of myself ohhhhaahhhahaAHAHAH GET IT BECAUSE IM A STAR??!?!? HAHAHA BYE
2. Do midgets have night vision?
Idk Rax, dooooo you have night vision?????
ohHHHHH OHHHHHHHH SNAP
3. Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?
Because you touch yourself at night
4. If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
5. Can blind people see their dreams?
In the wise words or Ron Burgundy.... "I'm BLIIIIINNNNDDDDDDDD. DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?! BUH LIIINNNDDDDDD"
6. Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
7. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why's it still #2?
because first is the worst
8. Where's the egg in an egg roll?
up your butt
9. If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?
I'm assuming by your wording choice that you were trying to imply the fact that you would be dropping the cat off of a high place but since you failed to properly communicate this in your original context im going to reply as such: You would have a cat with some bread tied to the back of it.
10. Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?
that is all~